Warning: This entry is full of complaints and is probably dangerous to your health.
5 things I HATE about ski school:
1) It is SOOOOOOOO boring!!!!!!!!!!
2) They put you in levels you have already mastered.
3) The instructors are terrible-they don’t teach you anything.
4) They take you onto slopes waaaaaaay to EASY!!!!!!
5) I get BORED TO DEATH!!!!!
When I took the harassment, they decreed me level 4-5, somewhere in between, (at least I think so). Instead, they had me do level 3 because it was the first group they found. The instructors (Danielle and Jason) took us down bunny slopes and later Red Buffalo. VERY EASY!!!!! I ski Safari and Pinderoon (Black Diamonds) not Red Buffalo! They said I mastered everything at the end of the day too! The only thing I learned:
NEVER go to ski school in Beaver Creek!