This year the father’s day is June 19th, 2011. Let’s all do something special for our fathers and/or grandfathers. The 2011 Father’s Day Essay/Poem/Art Contest rules are as follows:
1. Everyone can choose to submit an essay, a poem, or an art work of his/her own, or do any combination of them. The entries must all be about celebrating the Father’s Day.
2. Essay – no more than 500 words including the title. Poem – no more than 200 words including the title. Art – must be truly your own work. May be a drawing, a self-made card, a photo you took on your own, or even a music you composed yourself.
3. All entries must be posted on this blog no later than midnight of June 10th. Art work should be posted by uploading a digital version of it. That means, you take a picture of your art work. Then upload into a blog post of yours.
4. Voting will start from June 7th and end midnight June 15th.
5. Prizes: In each category, there will be three prizes. 1st place: $10 cash; 2nd place: $8 cash, 3rd place: $5 cash. The categories are: Essay, Poem, and Art.
All participants will get a surprise gift. Maybe something delicious :).
6. Winners will be announced June 18th, 2011. We will decide how to give the prizes to the winners.
Will you participate?