Mommy o mom
You are the best as can be
My love for you is deeper than the Caribbean Sea
(The Caribbean Sea is actually the deepest in the world)
My love for you will last longer than coral.
I searched up that green plaid clothing makes you calm
I know you will live long because I traced it on your palm
I love you so much I can’t describe it
I guess somehow you’ll find out bit by bit.
I have a scavenger hunt in mind for you
With tons and tons and tons of clues
When you find out at the end
Your life will surely take a bend
P.S.I have a surprise in mind for you
I can’t tell you all the clues but hint
this poem might help you decipher
slowly but surely an interesting clue!
My mother’s the best any mother can be,
Loving, caring and will always help me.
When I get something wrong on a test,
She will help me in the way that is best.
Funny and courageous she prepares you for life,
It is my mother whom I will always treasure.
Ten Best Mannered People of 2010
1. Drew Brees – for being positive example and helping New Orleans rebuild.
2. Justin Bieber – for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.
3. Kate Middleton – for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.
4. Jamie McMurray – for the respect he has earned as a NASCAR driver.
5. Elizabeth Edwards – for the grace she displayed in facing life’s greatest challenges.
6. Chilean Miners – for demonstrating optimism under pressure during their struggle for survival.
7. Taylor Swift – for inspiring young people with her music and manners.
8. Sandra Bullock – for setting high standards of excellence as an actress
9. Robin Roberts – for extending warmth and kindness to “Good Morning America” guests.
10. Bill and Melinda Gates – for their example of generosity to those less fortunate