Dear talented writers, a perfect opportunity has just come up for you to win $20 cash! Here is what you do:
1. Write an essay and post it to this blog about the upcoming Mother’s Day or any Mother’s Day holiday. Note: you don’t have to write about your own mother; and grandmothers are ok too. A poem is also acceptable.
2. Limit your essay to 500 words. When you post your essay, list the word count. Entries with more than 500 words are disqualified. Words in the title count, too.
3. You may submit more than one entry.
4. Submit no later than midnight of 5/5.
5. Participate in voting of all entries. Voting ends midnight of 5/7.
6. The entry with the highest votes win. Each child can only win once even though he/she might have submitted two or more. If there is a tie in the votes, the award money will be shared equally among the winners.
7. Winner will be announced on 5/8, the 2011 Mother’s Day.
8. All participants will get a giant bag of Famous Cotton Candy by the Flossie’s. See picture below.
In order for me to prepare the number of bags of the Famous Cotton Candy, please let me know whether you will participate by voting below: